In this digital world, several organizations are still using paper to manage task orders. Task orders involve multiple levels of staff approvals, communication with vendors to get responses, and cross-reference to financial systems for funding. The process becomes even more complex because of the back and forth collaboration that is often necessary when task order requirements are finalized or when negotiations are conducted with the chosen vendor. With tens of millions of dollars being transacted in these task orders, there is an urgent need for a solution to manage this process.
Scope IT’s Government Acquisition System is “Digital Transformation In A Box” for organizations that need to transform their acquisition process. It provides out of the box Requirements Management, Award Management, Source Selection, and Vendor Management capabilities.
- Solution includes the following modules: Task Orders, Task Order Revisions, Funding Requests, Travel Requests, Contractor Concerns
- The system is designed, and developed based on the Appian platform installed in a FedRAMP certified GovCloud environment in AWS
- System can integrate with Employee Directory using SAML SSO Multi-factor authentication
- Main Dashboard can be accessed by Designees, Federal Task Leaders, Office of Acquisitions staff
- Vendor Portal can be accessed by vendors to submit proposals and view reports
- Travel Portal for contractors to submit travel request and review responses
- Admin Portal to monitor and control the overall acquisition process
- The system includes numerous summary, detailed, and exception reports accessed by staff and vendors alike.